Date: 19/07/22 INTER SCHOOL FEST- 2022
(19th JULY 2022 – 22nd JULY 2022)
General Rules and Regulations
1. A team should comprise of maximum 15 participants from class IX – XII.
2. Schools have to report on 19thJuly 2022 at 8:30 am for registration and Orientation Programme. All Scholars to be in school uniform for Orientation Programme.
3. Entire team with team leader should attend Orientation Programme.
4. Reporting time on 20th July 2022 at 8:00 am sharp.
5. Team No/ Name will be allotted by draw system.
6. School identity is not to be disclosed at any point of time during the competition.
Participants to adhere to dress code for the competition. i.e. white shirt and black
trouser. Dress code will be applicable on 20th & 21st Jul 2022, only.
7. The host school will provide basic sound system. Props and other special requirements have to
be arranged by the participating school.
8. Transport facility will not be provided by host school. However, any outstation team coming by train/ any other mode of transport will be picked up from Railway Station/ Bus Stand.
9. Any change in the name of participant is permitted only two days prior to Orientation Programme.
10. School should avoid clashes of participants in different activities for which they can consult the schedule forwarded with format.
11. Participating Team should report for competition at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the competition.
12. First & Second position will be awarded for all activities.
13. Judgment of panel of judges would be final.
14. School is requested to submit one Team Photograph including Team Escort in hard as well as in soft copy
Date: 30/04/22 SUMMER CAMP- 2022
(16th MAY 2022 – 29th MAY 2022)
(Let your child’s imagination & creativity soar this summer!)
With the mercury soaring high and the summer vacations round the corner, it’s the right time to plan your ward’s vacation schedule in the best possible way.
Hence, we bring to you the most exciting and exclusive ‘Summer Camp’ for the students of level J3 to M3 from 16th May to 29th May, 2022. The summer camp this year includes various sports, music, dance and recreational activities that will give wings to creativity and satiate the inquisitiveness of the eager minds and add to their developing range of skills.
This is a great opportunity for the parents as well as your relatives and friends to join this summer camp and avail the pleasure of various activities and make their vacation a fun filled experience. We also exclusively offer a free yoga session for the parents during this camp to keep you fit and healthy.
Here’s a sneak peek into the details of the camp that aim to provide fun filled experiential learning.
The Details of the Summer Camp is as follows:
(1) The camp will commence from 16th May, 2022 to 29th May, 2022.
(2) Timings of the camp: 7:00 am- 11:30 am on all working days except Sundays.
(3) The camp is designed in the following categories:
Category A : Swimming
Category B : Sports Activities
Category C : Dance & Music
Category D : Recreational Activities
(4) Scholars must enroll for one activity each from category B, C & D. Category A (Swimming) is mandatory for the Sanskritians.
(5) Scholars must carry their lunch box, water bottle and other required items as per the activities they select.
(6) Transportation (chargeable) will be provided to all the participants. Buses will not ply in the evening.
(7) Participation certificate will be given to each participant.
(8) The closing ceremony of the camp will be held on Sunday, 29th May, 2022.
(9) The camp welcomes and invites all your friends, family and relatives (outsiders) to join and avail this opportunity.
(10) The detailed schedule, timings and charges of the camp are given overleaf.
(11) The bus charges for the summer camp will be as follows:
• Ajmer Rs. 1500/-
• Kishangarh Rs. 2000/-
• Nasirabad Rs. 2000/-
Looking forward for your active participation!
Lt Col A K Tyagi
With best wishes.