The school’s session begins from the 1st week of April and extends till March. There is a long summer break from 2nd week of May to last week of June and a short winter break around December/January. The academic year is divided into two terms April-September and October-March. The application process begins in December for the following April. We welcome application for day-scholars from Lower 1 (Nursery) to Junior 2 (Class II). All scholars from Junior 3 (Class III) & up are admitted as either day-boarders or boarders. Prospective parents are encouraged to visit the school by prior appointment with the school office.
- A child should have completed 2 years and 6 months on 1st of April for admission in Lower 1 (Nursery), correspondingly there is an age limit for higher classes also.
- The following admission procedure will be adopted for admission up to middle level – 3 (Class VIII) :- The availability of vacant seats for a class will be ascertained and there will be random selection of students out of the applications received vis-a-vis vacant seats and whosoever is selected will be given admission.
- Admission to Class IX onwards will be granted on the basis of admission test and personal interview. Failure to attend the Admission Test/Interview without a valid reason will cause the registration to lapse.
- Registration of candidate does not guarantee his/her admission. If the application form is incomplete or it contains any misleading information, the management reserves the right to reject the application and it will not be considered for random selection.
- For candidates seeking admission for Levels above Middle – 3, a merit list is drawn on the basis of the score obtained in the written test. Only those who qualify are invited for an interview on a later date. Admissions are finalized on the cumulative marks of the written test and interview. Siblings of present scholars are, however, given preference.
- As per provision of RTE Act 25% seats in Lower -1 (Nursery) are reserved for children from weaker section and disadvantaged groups of society. Applications for such admission should be complete in all respects in the form prescribed under the Rajasthan Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Rules, 2011 alongwith all necessary enclosures. The criteria and the limits of neighborhood area will also be as per the said rules. Such completed applications received before the last date of application will be considered for lottery and the list of successful candidates will be displayed at the notice board of the school by 31st January of the preceding session. The parents of such admitted children have to ensure that the minimum attendance of their ward should not be less than 85% in an academic year for which they have to give an undertaking to the school. They should also undertake to abide by the school rules and regulations from time to time. Tuition fee for such admitted candidates will be free as it will be reimbursed by the State Government.
- The following documents will be required at the time of admission for General category applicants.(Please contact the school office for requirements for applicants seeking admission under the category “weaker section and disadvantaged groups of society”)
- Recent, coloured passport size photographs (Two) of the child seeking admission.
- Transfer certificate (original) from the previous school, if any.
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of the last mark sheet/progress report from the previous school duly attested.
- Indemnity Bond by the parents (format to be provided by the School).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (format to be provided by the School).
- Admission dues once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Withdrawals must be notified in writing, to the Principal not less than 30 days before the start of the next term. Failing this, the caution money will be forfeited.